There may come a time where you end up requiring the services of a 24 hour plumber in Melbourne. A plumbing emergency is a serious thing that needs to be taken care of right away because there can be severe consequences otherwise. There are so many different instances that require the need of an emergency plumber, which is why you need to turn to D & V plumbing.
Watch out for Water Leaks – Never Wait
Hidden water leaks are a serious problem because if they are left undetected, they can cause extensive damage to your property. When you get a plumber water detection in Melbourne, you are going to save thousands in not just very costly repairs but also in your water bills. You should contact us right away if you suspect that you may have a water leak. The sooner that this very serious problem can be addressed, the better off you will be.
Contact a 24 hour plumber right away if you suspect a leak:
- A sudden increase in your water bill. Check the usage instead of the payment, as prices may have gone up without your knowledge. If you have any questions, you should contact your water authority to be sure about your usage.
- If you have an irrigation system, there may be a leak that you are unaware of.
- Signs of mould farming. This is often a sign of a leak and can be very dangerous to your health.
- If you notice any of the following signs: damp patches randomly around your property and hissing or dripping sounds.
These are just a few of the signs of a water leak that you need to look out for.
What about Burst Water Mains?
At our company, we also deal with issues like a burst water main in Melbourne. We handle underground leak detection and cable location services. This means that you should call us first before you start any project where you may be digging into the ground. We will be able to tell you what, if anything, is underground before digging and how to handle these items. This will help you to avoid any unpleasant problems that will arise if a burst water pipe occurs. Our experience professionals can help with burst pipes, clogged drains, and water main issues.
Dangerous Gas Leaks
D & V Byrne Plumbing are also licensed gas fitters and experts in gas leak detection in Melbourne. If you notice a gas leak in Melbourne, make us your first call. Our work is performed at the highest standards and is a name that you can truly trust. We can service gas heaters, which should be serviced at least twice a year. We have prompt service, use the most state-of-the-art technology for tools and leak detection, and are full insured. We are here for 24 hour gas leak emergencies that involve your room heaters, hot water systems, cooktops and ovens.
If you suspect a gas leak:
- Do not smoke or use an open flame
- Check to see if the cooktop is on and unlit
- Open all windows and doors
- Do not use electricity, as they can generate a spark
- Turn off the supply of natural gas at the meter
- Call us immediately